Ireland is really the most beautiful country and there you can find many tourist attractions which you have to visit. Ireland is absolutely a haven for all the tourists who would like to enjoy the real natural beauty of the villages, countryside areas and also the coastal cliffs.
Top 10 places to visit in Ireland:
- Ring of Kerry – It is one of the most beautiful and scenic tourist spot which trails & also spread over 120 miles. This ring of Kerry usually offers the spectacular views of the lakes, meadows and also the rugged mountains.
- The Giant’s Causeway – This spot is absolutely the most beautiful wonder existing on the earth. It is made by the volcanic landscape spreading over the largest stepping stones for making the most beautiful pathway.
- Cliffs of Moher – It is rising up to 214 meters in Western Ireland above the Atlantic Ocean. A lot of tourists are frequently willing to visit the cliffs of moher in order to enjoy its incredible views and also the 12 pin mountain range.
- Glendalough – This spot is the valley of the 2 lakes and it is one of the famous monastic sites and providing you the amazing tour experience in the countryside of Ireland.
- Skellig islands – Skellig islands is another most considerable and popular UNESCO world heritage site which is really very close to the Ring of Kerry. At the same time, it is the pair of the small-sized Rocky Mountains which are emerging from the ocean near Portmagee. Here you can find the two islands such as Little Skellig and Skellig Michael that are the home to the vast range of the wildlife and you can see a few things regarding the 6th
- Cooley Peninsula – This Cooley Peninsula place is located at the North Eastern region of Ireland. The visitors can view the vast range of the green forests here on the Mourne Mountains. You can have the wonderful walk on the windswept coastline and it is considered to be the most gifted destination to visit in Ireland.
- Connemara National Park – It is one of the best and most beautiful national parks in Ireland and it is a famous place for the Connemara ponies. 3 of the 12 Ben Mountains lie on the border of this Connemara national park.
- The Burren – In order to get the best experience of walking on the moon, you have to visit the Burren. It also includes a few numbers of the rarest plants and also insects along with the most colorful spring forests and colorful flowers.
- Glenveagh National Park – This national park is the second largest park in Ireland and spreads over 14,000 acres. It is also the most popular places among the fisherman and hikes from across the different places in Ireland.
- Aran Islands – It is also the most beautiful car-free Island and it is typical development in the Mainland.
Everyone has to visit all these places in Ireland to enjoy a tour with Airpaz better with your loved ones.